It is an absolute honour to be able to host the SFG in Copenhagen together With Stina Albihn, Jacob Söndergaard, Anna Bogdanova at Butcher’s Garage in Copenhagen, Denmark. To be able to bring Pavels teachings back to Denmark is really exciting to the whole team! The cert will be lead by Master SFG Mark Reifkind. […]
At the moment I keep the sessions mixed and do a little bit of everything to keep the skills fresh. Mostly because it’s fun and relaxing. Here are a few of the sessions that I’ve done lately. GTG session 13 rounds over the day of: – Pistol, 1+1 @ +16 kg – Kettlebell press, 2+2 […]
Lately training for me has been mostly GTG (Grease The Groove) type training which is a way of training that I find suit my situation perfect at the moment. This way of training has some really nice benefits. Update: Grease The Groove is a way of training where you do an exercise or complex here […]
Training today was done at Vagnhallen Crossfit before coaching a strenght/conditioning private. 2014-09-12 – Tactical pull-up, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 6 rounds of: – 5 swings, Left Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Right Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Two hands @ 48kg – 3 Goblet squats @ 48kg
Back home from a fantastic week of training with Eyal Yanilov at KMG-HQ. Got a good session in today, short and efficient. 2014-09-11 6 rounds of: – 5 swings, Left Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Right Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Two hands @ 48kg – 3 Goblet squats @ 48kg
Right now I am at KMG HQ training with Eyal Yanilov. Its always extremely inpiring and developing to train with Eyal and this time is no difference. We are working on high level techniques at the same time constantly returning to basics that time and time again show themselves as integral parts of the advanced […]
2014-08-22 – TPU, 5,4,4,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 @ 48 kg – KB Swing, 5+5+5 @ 48 kg Rest period between sets, until I heart rate was back to almost normal and I felt ready to go again. No stress, just heavy. Now it’s time to coach a private session and then […]
Been a while since I wrote anything here, will try to update the blog a bit more frequent in the future. Both sessions started with some Primal Move and light work on a heavy bag. These two sessions has been done at Vagnhallen Crossfit. 2014-08-20 – TPU, 5,4,3,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 […]
In the beginning of February I’ll be teaching a Strength and conditioning seminar in Scotland as well as a Krav Maga Seminar hosted by KMG – Scotland. Interested in joining? Check them out here. Strength and Conditioning Seminar Krav Maga Seminar – In the club Can’t wait to go to Scotland, will be a great […]
Squats feels better and better. I really enjoy exploring the movement patterns of the barbell lifts, finding the correct angles, the right groove and what suits my body in the barbell training. Experimenting with singles in the dead lift is definitely helping to find the correct groove. At 41 my body has a few miles […]
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- Training log 2014-09-12 20140913
- Training log 2014-09-11 20140911
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Hi Eugenio Im glad to hear! I will be updating a b...
- eugenio: Great Tommy! I'm very happy for your new update o...
- Tommy: Det var så lite så. Kika på den här med. htt...
- Big maq: Tack Tommy för tipset. Dessa ska jag använda på...
- Tommy: Tackar för det. Kul att det inspirerar, då gör ...