Can’t wait to get to work with Ole Boe during th KMG Summer Camp in Sweden this summer, check it out through the link below. Come and train with top instructors from Krav Maga Global! Tommy Blom, Expert 5, KMG Global Team and Ole Boe, Expert 3, KMG International Team will lead the training through […]
Author Archive | Tommy
TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE SFG IN COPENHAGEN! Due to some changes we have been forced to change the location of the certification. We really hope that this will not interfere with your plans to attend. NEW LOCATION: Urban Fitness Legravsvej 57 2300 København S http://urban-fitness.dk/ NEW MASTER SFG Master SFG Peter Lakatos We are […]
It is an absolute honour to be able to host the SFG in Copenhagen together With Stina Albihn, Jacob Söndergaard, Anna Bogdanova at Butcher’s Garage in Copenhagen, Denmark. To be able to bring Pavels teachings back to Denmark is really exciting to the whole team! The cert will be lead by Master SFG Mark Reifkind. […]
At the moment I keep the sessions mixed and do a little bit of everything to keep the skills fresh. Mostly because it’s fun and relaxing. Here are a few of the sessions that I’ve done lately. GTG session 13 rounds over the day of: – Pistol, 1+1 @ +16 kg – Kettlebell press, 2+2 […]
Lately training for me has been mostly GTG (Grease The Groove) type training which is a way of training that I find suit my situation perfect at the moment. This way of training has some really nice benefits. Update: Grease The Groove is a way of training where you do an exercise or complex here […]
Training today was done at Vagnhallen Crossfit before coaching a strenght/conditioning private. 2014-09-12 – Tactical pull-up, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 6 rounds of: – 5 swings, Left Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Right Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Two hands @ 48kg – 3 Goblet squats @ 48kg
Back home from a fantastic week of training with Eyal Yanilov at KMG-HQ. Got a good session in today, short and efficient. 2014-09-11 6 rounds of: – 5 swings, Left Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Right Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Two hands @ 48kg – 3 Goblet squats @ 48kg
Right now I am at KMG HQ training with Eyal Yanilov. Its always extremely inpiring and developing to train with Eyal and this time is no difference. We are working on high level techniques at the same time constantly returning to basics that time and time again show themselves as integral parts of the advanced […]
2014-08-22 – TPU, 5,4,4,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 @ 48 kg – KB Swing, 5+5+5 @ 48 kg Rest period between sets, until I heart rate was back to almost normal and I felt ready to go again. No stress, just heavy. Now it’s time to coach a private session and then […]
Been a while since I wrote anything here, will try to update the blog a bit more frequent in the future. Both sessions started with some Primal Move and light work on a heavy bag. These two sessions has been done at Vagnhallen Crossfit. 2014-08-20 – TPU, 5,4,3,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....