One Arm/One Leg Push-Up at Mandrem Beach in Goa, India. Last day before leaving India Elroy Vaz (KMG Director India) took me to Mandrem Beach and I just had to get one per side on video at that beautiful beach. Thank you Elroy for hosting me During the KMG GIC part 2. You did an […]
Archive | Videos RSS feed for this section
Decided that enough was enough with the feeling sick that i write in my last blog post (this morning) and went for some grinds while coaching the Kettlebell class at Tenacity Kettlebells. It felt good and the goblet squats were quite easy. • Goblet squat, 3 x 5 @ 60 kg • One arm/one leg […]
Here is a really good video on dead lift patterning and variations made by Gray Cook and Brett Jones. Really good stuff in here!
Here is a practice that we usually do at Tenacity – Kettlebells First of all, make sure that you know how to do the lifts in a safe way before you try to do them in a practice like this one! Move well, then move much – Gray Cook I came up with the name […]
As long as the small cars like the Smart I have wanted to try to lift one and when I was in Germany teaching an HKC and a Krav Maga seminar I got the chance to try it. I tried and managed to lift it a few times, not high, but still… It is a […]
On October 28th I’ll be teaching the first official Primal Move Fundamentals instructor course in the United States. It is an honor to be able to help spread this wonderful system to professionals and the public. I can’t wait to get to Texas and get the course started! Here is a video about Primal Move […]
Back home in Sweden after 10 days in Germany, teaching the last part of the KMG GIC (General Instructor Course) and the German KMG summer camp. Today I did some training while coaching kettlebell class and it looked like this. • Press, 2 x 1/1 @ 36 kg • Press, 1 x 3/3 @ 32 […]
Adam Lundquist of www.picturethis.se has put together an really good slideshow of the Krav Maga Global Practitioner & Graduate Level Camp at Krav Maga Center in Copenhagen Denmark 12 -19 of July, 2012. Enjoy it here! Thank you Adam for this video, it really captured the great feeling of the camps!
Here is a great movie about Primal Move that was made at www.centaurgym.com. The crew up there is just awesome. My own training today has been like this – kettlebell press, 3 x 1/1 @ 32 kg – Clean, press, front squat, 15 x 1/1 @ 32 kg (grease the groove style) On sunday we […]
Here is a great video where Gray Cook shows and explains the Brettzel and the Brettzel 2.0 in detail. These stretches will help you move better, they are just awesome… Your over head work and shoulders will thank you! Sign up here to get updates!
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....