In the beginning of February I’ll be teaching a Strength and conditioning seminar in Scotland as well as a Krav Maga Seminar hosted by KMG – Scotland. Interested in joining? Check them out here. Strength and Conditioning Seminar Krav Maga Seminar – In the club Can’t wait to go to Scotland, will be a great […]
Squats feels better and better. I really enjoy exploring the movement patterns of the barbell lifts, finding the correct angles, the right groove and what suits my body in the barbell training. Experimenting with singles in the dead lift is definitely helping to find the correct groove. At 41 my body has a few miles […]
Went back to the front squat today, better feeling all over, especially on the position of the bar and the depth of the squats. Worked on paused squats (about 1 sec pause at the bottom) here and there during the sets. Just a few weeks out from the Strongfirst Lifter, Barbell Instructor Certification and the […]
Sunday session, good feeling over all. 2014-01-12 • Back squat – low bar, 60×3/1, 75×3/5 • Bench press, 75×3/3 • Dead lift, 135×3/3, 120×5/1 Note: Weight in kg x reps/set
Another session with barbells today, it’s still the same type of session, including fundamental movements… squat, press, pull. Need to bring chalk to the gym next session, the dead lifts is way harder than they need to be without it. I need chalk to keep my hands dry when lifting, and by not using it […]
Changed the front squats to Low bar Back Squats and the Overhead press to Bench press. The barbell work is truly demanding and humbling. It’s really fun to have new challenges ahead. Here’s today’s practice, I changed the way I log the lifts to the following format Weight in kg x reps/set 2014-01-08 • Back […]
Before I managed to get through week 4 of the protocol with Double Kettlebell snatches I had to throw in the towel because of a cold with a bad cough that kept me awake at nights. The idea was to hit a 5 min snatch test with double 24 kg kettlebells after 4 weeks (I […]
Week four of double snatches started today, it will be four sessions this week which is the same as last week. RPE (Rate of Percieved Exertion) of the session today was between a 7 and 8 over all. In general the snatches felt stronger and more explosive in general. The RPE Scale is a common […]
Still at the same protocol with double snatches, feeling awesome! Staying away from random acts of variety… (-Pavel). 2013-12-18 – Double kettlebell snatches, 10 x 10 @ 24+24 kg.
Third week with double 24 kg kettlebell snatches started yesterday. As usual working on form and technique. Has been forced to tape my left hand a few sessions to keep the hand in shape. Snatches eats some skin. Well, no big problem, just some skin and with a good taping of the hand its all […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....