Today was an benchmark in my training towards… I managed to get a new record in the VO2Max protocol. (mer…)
Kettlebell training just never gets boring! All you have to do is change the type of exercises, the pace, the weight, intensity and of course the exercises themselves. (mer…)
Todays training was a pretty long session, i choose to do it at Fighter Centre before teaching Krav Maga. (mer…)
Went up to Stockholm on Friday to teach the instructors of my club Krav Maga Academy on saturday and a seminar on Sunday. (mer…)
Yesterday was a quiet day as far as my own training goes, been a bit ”light” on myself lately. Although time has been a thing that hasn’t been on my side… (mer…)
4 days in Germany is over and looking back at it i have to say I had a great time. When I wasn’t teaching I got to spend time with good friends which i have to say is one of the benefits of this job. (mer…)
Been travelling Germany for 3 days now, teaching seminars in 3 different subjects, also been testing some of the students for their next grade in the system. (mer…)
No Kettlebell lifting today, been way to busy to get time to do it, not a good thing, not a good thing! Tomorrow morning I’m leaving for Germany to teach 4 seminars. (mer…)
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....