Primal Move fundamentals in Finland for the first time! On march 23 I’ll be teaching the first ever Primal Move Fundamentals – Level I in Tampere, Finland. The course is hosted by SFGI Jukka Mäennenä. Cant wait to go there to teach it. Training Log Decided to get some more volume in training today so I […]
Tag Archives | Ballistics
Adam Lundquist from www.picturethis.se took this picture last friday during a photo session. I’m really happy with the picture, Adam does a great job! The other day I tried to close my a few of my Captain Of Crush Grippers and I easily managed a 5/5 with COC#2 and almost closed the COC#2,5. This is […]
This week has been awesome at Tenacity Kettlebells! There has not been a single session without at least one personal record being broken by the students! Presses, snatches, swings, get-ups, squats, dead lifts… There has been PRs all over and it is really nice to see that happen. Great job you guys! My own training […]
First day of coaching kettlebells again after the winter break, 2 classes, morning and lunch. Both of the classes stated with the Primal Flow Evaluation which as always gets the body going well. My own training I did at home, usually I do not train myself when coaching class, that time is dedicated to the students and […]
Decided to change around the programming of my ballistics today, I also added front squats to the mix since that is one of the lifts that I feel like I need to work on and I want to keep the squat motion in the program too keep it more complete. Let me tell you, it […]
Last day of the year called for a good ol’ Kettlebell session with some classical Kettlebell lifts. Here’s what’s wend down in the living room today: 5 rounds of: • Kettlebell snatch, 5/5 @ 32 kg • Clean & jerk, 5/5 @ 32 kg Did not rush it, all 5 rounds took about 14 min […]
Managed to do a short and heavy ballistic session today before it was time to coach at Tenacity Kettlebells. The session was 3 rounds of: • Double Clean & Jerk, 5 @ 32+32 kg • Double snatch, 3 @ 32+32 kg After that I also did a Primal Move warm up together with the group. […]
Training is moving forward, I’m in the ballistic block now and that meant double snatches for me today. As always I do a warm up/preload with Primal Move, the crawling patterns makes me get into that grove and helps to stabilize the core before over head work. I also practice to do a hand stand, […]
Finally got some time to do some lifting today, have been a while now and it felt so good to work the bells again. • Snatch, 10/10, 9/9, 8/8, 7/7, 6/6, 5/5, 4/4, 3/3, 2/2, 1/1 @ 32 kg • Clean & Jerk, 5, 5, 4, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1 @ 24+32 […]
Next week I’ll be in the US teaching 3 Krav Maga Seminar, 1 shooting seminar, 1 Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification, 1 Primal Move Fundamentals Instructor Course and do some Krav Maga instructor training, all in one week. It will be a busy but oh so good week, Krav Maga, Kettlebells, Primal Move and Shooting in the Texas sun, […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....