At the moment I keep the sessions mixed and do a little bit of everything to keep the skills fresh. Mostly because it’s fun and relaxing. Here are a few of the sessions that I’ve done lately. GTG session 13 rounds over the day of: – Pistol, 1+1 @ +16 kg – Kettlebell press, 2+2 […]
Tag Archives | barbell
Squats feels better and better. I really enjoy exploring the movement patterns of the barbell lifts, finding the correct angles, the right groove and what suits my body in the barbell training. Experimenting with singles in the dead lift is definitely helping to find the correct groove. At 41 my body has a few miles […]
Went back to the front squat today, better feeling all over, especially on the position of the bar and the depth of the squats. Worked on paused squats (about 1 sec pause at the bottom) here and there during the sets. Just a few weeks out from the Strongfirst Lifter, Barbell Instructor Certification and the […]
Sunday session, good feeling over all. 2014-01-12 • Back squat – low bar, 60×3/1, 75×3/5 • Bench press, 75×3/3 • Dead lift, 135×3/3, 120×5/1 Note: Weight in kg x reps/set
Another session with barbells today, it’s still the same type of session, including fundamental movements… squat, press, pull. Need to bring chalk to the gym next session, the dead lifts is way harder than they need to be without it. I need chalk to keep my hands dry when lifting, and by not using it […]
Changed the front squats to Low bar Back Squats and the Overhead press to Bench press. The barbell work is truly demanding and humbling. It’s really fun to have new challenges ahead. Here’s today’s practice, I changed the way I log the lifts to the following format Weight in kg x reps/set 2014-01-08 • Back […]
Went even heavier on the lifts today and it felt good. Todays barbell session: • Bench press, 3 x 3 @ 90 kg (added 5 kg from last session) • Bench press, 1 x 3 @ 85 kg (3rd set @ 90 kg felt too heavy so I went down in weight a bit to […]
Today I booked flights to go to the StrongFirst Barbell Instructor Certification in Venice Italy in the end of May, will be really interesting and strengthening to attend that course. Here is the requirements for the barbell course Well, here is what I did in training today: • Bench press, 4 x 3 @ 85 kg […]
Short update today, still on the barbell program and it feels great! I added another set to the program today, the reps felt easier all the way throug the reps today so it’s going in the right direction 2013-05-13 • Bench press, 4 x 3 @ 80 kg • Barbell Back squat, 4 x 3 […]
This last Sunday I hosted and taught a Primal Move Fundamentals 1 instructor course in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was the 4th PMF1 that I taught in Sweden and it felt really good to share Primal Move with the 7 participants that came from Sweden, Norway and Finland. Over all it was a really good day […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....