Resting day today, that means teaching/coaching two Kettlebell classes, (07:00 and 11:30). It is really nice to see that more and more people are finding the training and especially the morning sessions. To me, starting the day with a good Kettlebell & body weight session is really great and seeing that the interest in it […]
Tag Archives | Bent Press
Har haft en grym vecka med egen träning och instruktioner inom både Krav Maga, Kettlebells och FMS. Förkylningen har släppt och jag körde med under lördagens kettlebellspass på Tenacity Kettlebells (på Fighter Centre) och det fungerade bra så jag kommer att starta min träning på allvar nu igen, det kommer att bli på ett lugnt […]
Not long until the RKC II cert in St Paul, Minnesota. Can’t wait for going there and get myself trained by the best instructors around and to learn even more on this awesome type of training… To complete it and get certified some of the requirements is physical, I have managed to complete all of […]
Yesterday was a quiet calm day in the life of the Bloms, I spent the whole day fiddling around at home, having a good time with my wife and dog. I was cleaning my desk as I found a deck of cards and thought to my self ”at least you can give it a try, […]
Last few days has been hectic with work and time to blog here has been none, I’ve been writing on articles, teaching Krav Maga and been busy with admin stuff in general. Body has been feeling a bit over worked so I decided to relax a bit more to get some energy back into the […]
First I thought of going outside to train and wrote ”Tommy will defy the weather to do some training… bringing out the cast iron is rejuvenating ;)” then I walked the dog for a while and it was like the gods of wind and rain read my facebook and said… ”oh yeah?!?!?! well, feel this!”. […]
Today has been testing of teaching skills for the guys in the course and I got some weight training done in the gym during lunch. (mer…)
Yesterday the teaching continued with the group, a lot of teaching training for them. There is so much to learn about that subject, the way we teach KM is making the process of learning shorter and faster, to pass this on is really rewarding. A few days ago I got a message on facebook from […]
Day two with the group here, they are picking up good and are eager to learn, which makes my job much easier… and more fun. Working with a group that really wants to learn makes a big difference for the instructor. (mer…)
Another year is gone and a new one has started in a great way, I have a great vacation with Jennie and Monster (our dog).. I got to do my own training (swings as usual) and I got the chance to teach a good friend how to train with kettlebells. (mer…)
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....