At the moment I keep the sessions mixed and do a little bit of everything to keep the skills fresh. Mostly because it’s fun and relaxing. Here are a few of the sessions that I’ve done lately. GTG session 13 rounds over the day of: – Pistol, 1+1 @ +16 kg – Kettlebell press, 2+2 […]
Tag Archives | bodyweight
Lately training for me has been mostly GTG (Grease The Groove) type training which is a way of training that I find suit my situation perfect at the moment. This way of training has some really nice benefits. Update: Grease The Groove is a way of training where you do an exercise or complex here […]
Right now I am at KMG HQ training with Eyal Yanilov. Its always extremely inpiring and developing to train with Eyal and this time is no difference. We are working on high level techniques at the same time constantly returning to basics that time and time again show themselves as integral parts of the advanced […]
In the beginning of February I’ll be teaching a Strength and conditioning seminar in Scotland as well as a Krav Maga Seminar hosted by KMG – Scotland. Interested in joining? Check them out here. Strength and Conditioning Seminar Krav Maga Seminar – In the club Can’t wait to go to Scotland, will be a great […]
Training done – TPU, 5,5,4,3,2 @ BW – OAOLPU, 1+1/6 @ BW – Pistol, 1+1/6 @ BW The push ups and pistols are done as supersets (OAOLPU, 1+1, Pistol, 1+1…) Decided to move down in reps/set on the push-ups and pistols to keep better form on the reps. Will inrease the number of reps/set later […]
Session today – TPU, 5,4,4,3,2 – OAOLPU, 2,1,2,1,2,1 – Pistol, 2,1,2,1,2,1 The push ups and pistols are done as supersets (OAOLPU, 2+2, Pistol, 2+2…)
Been a long time now… Here’s what’s been going on the last couple of days training wise for me. 2013-08-23 TPU, 5,4,3,3,2 OAOLPU, 3,2,1 Pistol, 3,2,1 2013-08-22 TPU, 5,4,3,2,2 OAOLPU, 3,2,1 Pistol, 3,2,1 2013-08-20 TPU, 5,4,3,2,1 OAOLPU, 3,2,1 Pistol, 3,2,1 2013-08-19 TPU, 5,4,3,2,1 OAOLPU, 3,2,1 Pistol, 3,2,1 Everything is Bodyweight. TPU = Tactical Pull Up […]
Short update of my own training today, felt really tired going to the training place but when I started lifting it all fell into place again, managed some PRs today too, both in the military press and in the front squat. The pull ups felt better than ever. Over all, a good session. 2013-05-20 • […]
Today I booked flights to go to the StrongFirst Barbell Instructor Certification in Venice Italy in the end of May, will be really interesting and strengthening to attend that course. Here is the requirements for the barbell course Well, here is what I did in training today: • Bench press, 4 x 3 @ 85 kg […]
As we all know recovery day means to stay away from physical activities that can be considered as training, well if your training consists of good programming, and a regimen that allows for recovery and NOT going to failure… even a recovery day can give the chance for a good session. I was supposed to […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....