Came home from England yesterday. I’ve been there since Tuesday last week teaching a great group of people how to teach Krav Maga the KMG way. The days started at 08:30 and ended at 17:30, there is lunch in the middle but it still is long days with a lot of training for the participants. […]
Tag Archives | boxing
Came home from Stockholm yesterday after a few days at the summer house of friends. On Thursday I went to Bosön (the national training center of Sweden) to do a lecture about kettlebell training to boxing coaches from all over Sweden in the morning. After lunch I taught two sessions of kettlebell basics to the […]
Been hanging out at home since Friday because of a cold with a fever, sore joints, head ache and so on. The fever does show you your weakest points – like a involuntary joint mobility screen that you wish you never had… I’ve been spending the time with some CK-FMS studies, man the manual is […]
This morning i went to the training place at 8:30 to meet up with Anders Eriksson, a good old friend who’s been around MMA since it started here in Sweden, he’s been fighting for a long time and have a lot of experience – Anders and I also went through the RKC instructor course together […]
Got two really nice sessions in yesterday, in the morning I coached two kettlebell sessions. Directly after that to evolve and learn more for the next MMA fight I did a round of shadow boxing and 4 rounds of work on focus mitts with a Jens Östling (Pro MMA fighter at Gladius MMA a- Jens […]
Last week i was in Thailand and did some training while on vacation. I trained at Sinbi Muay Thai in Nai Harn for a few days. They had morning and afternoon sessions and I did that twice and one day with only afternoon training. (mer…)
Yesterday was a good day in training, I got some own training done for once and it felt great to work the body a bit. Teaching brings the knowledge and understanding forward, but the training is necessary to make the body get in line with the technique… at least if you want to be able […]
Yesterday was a good day in training, I managed to do a new exercise for me, the jumping pull-up. The Jumping pull-up is a pull-up where you jump from one bar to another, I guess the bars at the center is about 70 cm apart (judge it yourself in the video). Ok, so over the […]
Never got to do any swings with the Behemoth yesterday so I did it this morning instead… I started with sanding down the paint on the handle, all the way to the bare metal (on the inside of the handle where I actually grab the bell). When I got the handle of the bells sanded […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....