Yesterdays training, 2012-04-28 Snatch, 9 x 3 @ 28+28 kg Clean & jerk, 9 x 3 @ 28+28 kg Swing, 3 x 15 @ 28+28 kg Turkish get up, 3/3 @ 28 kg Some kettlebell dead lifts to finish it off… Today will be this Snatch, 11 x 3 @ 28+28 kg Clean & jerk, […]
Tag Archives | clean & Jerk
This morning I was coaching a Kettlebell class and the group of people are getting better and better, it is so awesome to se progress in technique, form, weights lifted, cardio and shape of the body… Just great to see! This is the morning session for the group. Primal Charge Individual lifts, swings, dead lifts, […]
Har haft en grym vecka med egen träning och instruktioner inom både Krav Maga, Kettlebells och FMS. Förkylningen har släppt och jag körde med under lördagens kettlebellspass på Tenacity Kettlebells (på Fighter Centre) och det fungerade bra så jag kommer att starta min träning på allvar nu igen, det kommer att bli på ett lugnt […]
Training lately has been a little mix of everything. All my sessions has both grinds and ballistics, I feel this is a great overall mix that provides an all-round physiche that’s not specified in any way but ready to specify in any way… Together with joint mobility and movement work from FMS and Z-health it […]
Been teaching and training the last week and it feels great to be back inn the roll again. The Krav Maga is moving on and there is a lot of new people in the continuation groups, rally nice to see them all together with the ”old” students. My own training has been consisting of the […]
Been a great day today, have been getting some work done and managed to get a good session going, heavy day of the RTK explosive block – that means clean and jerk with double 32 kg bells… which is a hard exercise. But oh so good! The last rung of the last ladder got stopped […]
Decided to start working on the blocks in Pavels Return of the Kettlebell just before i left for Thailand and I started with the grind block before leaving, now I’m back home again and have been starting the explosive block. I’ve been doing 3 sessions of it so far, I started out on the wrong […]
Coached the fighters Anton, Besam and Eddy this morning and got some training done myself. We did some light and slow fighting as a warm up and then worked on the form of the jerks. Then we went for long cycle (Clean & Jerk – hardstyle) for a while and then switched over to snatches, […]
Was time to get some training done and I got out to train a bit later than I thought, since training is done outside the dark is a factor (especially when working overhead work). (mer…)
Decided to try some GS-style Clean & Jerk today, just for the fun of it and se where it lead me. Had no ambitions of high numbers since I almost never work the Jerk (at least not technical). (mer…)
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....