Late night update today, long and productive day today. Managed to get a good session of kettlebell training done before teaching Krav Maga today, short and sweet… just like it is supposed to be! Snatch, 3 x 3 @ 28+28 kg Clean & Jerk, 3 x 3 @ 28 + 28 kg Swings, 3 x […]
Tag Archives | Clean
After todays lunch training at Tenacity Kettlebells (where I taught the clean) I decided to make a video of me doing some cleans with a 60 kg kettlebell. With the size of that kettlebell I have to lean a little bit to the side to not put to much pressure on the shoulder with outward/backward […]
Been a while since I posted las time and a lot of stuff has happened since then. I’ve done 2 more sessions with Besam and he’s really working hard, I expect good results from his training. I have also been seen some really nice improvements in other students that I teach (both in Krav Maga […]
To get back to my pressing and to be able to press the 48 kg kettlebell in the end of June this year I’ve decided to work on my pressing a bit, at the same time I’ll do the rest of the workouts on the days I’m not pressing. All the pressing will be done […]
Had a great weekend with friends and teaching a kettlebell seminar in Växjö. Daniel Gustafsson of Krav Maga Center Växjö hosted the seminar in their training place. Except of the Krav Maga you can train MMA, BJJ, Muay Thai and Savate in the gym who is run by Växjö Titans. I have to say that […]
Today was the first time I had a chance to do some trainin with the kettlebells. Last 3 days has been a lot of work and teaching at the club (www.kravmagaacademy.se). Being back to the club is awesome, meeting both old and new friends. Yesterday I managed to train a bit with the advanced group, […]
I want to start this post with a big Thank you to all the people that came out to train! I had a great time and it felt really rewarding to teach all of you! Over all there was 19 people in the seminar, the previous knowledge varied from nothing to already instructor, an awesome […]
Grease the groove over the day with 32 kg clean and press again. This is a great way to get short bursts of training through out the day without having to really ”train” and at the same time get some time of from work, get a micro break that gives you energy to continue doing […]
So, today was the day of the seminar that me and Anders was teaching in Gothenburg, a great day of training full of cast iron, sweat, chalk and good energy! (mer…)
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....