Good day of coaching and lifting. Between the kettlebell classes I coached good friend Besam Yousef with some mobility/coordination/strength between sets. We worked on a mix of Primal Move, kettlebells and some light stretching. I just love seeing changes (improvements) happen when I’m coaching. Strength, techqnique, mobility, motor control (stability), speed, explosive power, coordination… It doesn’t matter […]
Tag Archives | coaching
A good day with a lot of good activities. Creating training programs for clients. Coaching professional athletes with Primal Move and kettlebells to improve mobility and motor control. Seeing the improvements and results within the session is just awesome. And of course continuing the journey of strength with barbells, body weight and kettlebells. 2013-05-15 • […]
I’ve started working on barbell training and bodyweight training a bit more lately, the kettlebells is still in the picture but focus will be on the other parts of the StrongFirst regimen for a while. Mostly because I feel that it is really fun and rewarding and that it is something that I need to […]
Over the last two weeks I have had a really annoying ”bug” in the body that keeps the energy levels at a minimum, a light feverish feeling that tells me that there is something there but that something isn’t strong enough to make me really sick, but is does make a good job of keeping […]
Coached two Primal Move and kettlebell sessions today, as always it’s really nice to see the progress of the students. Every session at Tenacity starts with Primal Move as a proprioceptive/neurological movement preparation/warm-up. It helps tremendously to be able to move better and feel your body/mind when it’s time to lift weights (or do any other […]
Today’s session was done during the last workout of the kettlebell class at tenacity. 2 rounds of • 5 push-ups • 5 double front squats @ 28+28 kg • 20 swings @ 28 kg 1 round of • 10 push-ups • 5 goblet squats @ 48 kg • 20 swings @ 48 kg Skill practice: […]
Yesterday I landed back home in Sweden again after spending a great week in Plano, Texas. A week full of teaching and coaching, meeting ”old” friends and getting to know new friends. The week was hosted by Mike Coffin and we did all training at his place, Crucible Krav Maga. Krav Maga Daytime we did […]
Yesterdays training was the same as the day before but no 48kg snatches. Have to make sure the hand heals up before trying to do the heavy snatches again. This was the training yesterday: • Snatch, 5 x 5 @ 28+28 kg • Clean & jerk, 5 x 5 @ 28+28 kg • Primal Move […]
This morning I headed to Tenacity to coach the morning class, can feel the energy coming back (at least that’s what it feels like at the moment) and I decided to do a training session after the coaching. When I teach/coach I usually do not train myself, that time is dedicated to the clients/students, I’m […]
Yesterday I didn’t have so much time for training at all but i managed to get a few barbell dead lifts in before teaching Krav Maga at KMA. Session went like this Dead lift, 9 sets with one rep @ 160 kg The Dead lifts felt easier than ever yesterday, it’s really nice to just […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....