Training is moving forward, I’m in the ballistic block now and that meant double snatches for me today. As always I do a warm up/preload with Primal Move, the crawling patterns makes me get into that grove and helps to stabilize the core before over head work. I also practice to do a hand stand, […]
Tag Archives | COC
Dagens träning innehöll ett rekord, hela passet såg ut så här – Power snatch (32 kg), 40 st (alternating hand)– Power snatch (48 kg), 6, 6, 6 st (alternating hand), (PR)– Snatch 32 kg (32 kg), 2 x 10/10– Clean and press (32 kg), 2 x 2/2 (alternating hand)– COC # 2, 1/1, 2/2– COC […]
On the 22 of December I got out of surgery – I messed up a rib in my last fight – and I haven’t been able to do any training since then. Today I decided to do a light session of presses, it worked out well before the surgery so I decided to try it […]
At least the name GIMP was born when I did my session today, it stands for Gripper Irradiated Military Press. The idea is really simple, grab a kettlebell and a gripper that you can close, close the gripper and then clean and press the kettlebell while keeping the gripper closed. Activating the gripping hand irradiates […]
Started the day out with water and coffee, before the class in The Courage Corner at 07:00. Today the group was bigger (steadily growing, nice), at 08:00 I taught a session of Krav Maga and 09:00 Team Tenacity came to do their session… I got a well needed massage from Besam before going home, trigger […]
Today has been a good day, I’ve got some nice training done and it feels like I’m on the right track. I’ve been working a bit on the grip strength and some pistols besides the FMS stuff. – Crocodile breaths – Bretzels – Arm sweep – Naked get-ups with CoC#1 (closed all the way up […]
Haven’t had time to write in a while, the scedule has been hectic and it will continue to keep that tempo for a while. I haven’t been doing much of own training since the RKCII cert. Have been teaching a lot though, both Kettlebells and Krav Maga (which means there’ always a little training)… My […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....