First training session since last thursday, been at the wedding of two good friends and at the same time managed to visit some other good friends in Stockholm. That means 2 days of travel, it’s about an 5 hour drive one way so the whole weekend went like this. Driving to Stockholm, visiting friends, enjoying […]
Tag Archives | Grinds
As a coach it is really rewarding to see the progress of a student and to be able to see the students at Tenacity – Kettlebells set personal record after personal record, session after session is extremely rewarding! So, what’s a personal record to me? Well today it was that one of the students pressed […]
Good grind session today, felt strong and solid. As usual focus on form and quality, feed forward… • Double Kettlebell front squat, 3 x 5 @ 32+32 kg • Double kettlebell press, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3 @ 28+28 kg • Weighted tactical pull-ups, 3 x 5 @ BW+10 kg Did the Front squats ant […]
For the first time in a long while I decided to do some bench press today together with some other presses and pulls. As I’m in the grind block now and I have no real program that I follow at the moment I decided to ”Bench” a little, it felt nice and I got some […]
Yesterday I entered the grind block again and decided to work on double military presses, double front squats and some pull ups. Here is what was done: • Double Military press 5 x 3 @ 28+28 kg • Double front squat 5 x 3 @ 32+32 kg • Tactical pull-up 3 x 3 @ BW […]
Today’s training was done during lunch class at Tenacity Kettlebells. Here’s what I did today • Turkish get-up, 2 x 1/1 @ 36 kg • Turkish get-up, 2 x 1/1 @ 48 kg • Double Kettlebell press, 2 x 1 @ 32+32 kg • Kettlebell press, 1 x 1/1 @ 36 kg • Double Kettlebell […]
Spending a lot of time on the Krav Maga mats now as I’m teaching part 1 of the Krav Maga Global GIC (General Instructor Course) here in Gothenburg, Sweden. I have 8 really good participants at the GIC and it is really nice to see their progress, we have 3 more days to go of […]
My own training today has been this: • Primal Move, 3 x 15 min (as a warm-up for the kettlebell classes I taught) • Handstands against wall, 15 x (approx) 1 min • Double kettlebell press, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1 @ 32+32 kg • Tactical pull-ups, 4 x 3 @ + 16 kg • […]
Todays training at Tenacity felt really good, a great group of people that worked their lifts with the same happy faces and good atmosphere as usual. It is really nice to see the progression of the students of tenacity, they listen, learn and move forward with their lifts, strength and physical abilities. Exactly like it […]
Managed to get a really good session in yesterday, military presses, front squats and tactical pull-ups, all done in drop sets with rest between the weights. All the lifts are getting better and stronger by the day, they all feel tighter, stronger and more controlled/natural. Here is the training session: Kettlebell military press, 3 x […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....