Last year ended in a different way than I’m used to. The rib I hurt in the fight against Pavel Pimenov on The Zone FC 7 Warriors showed itself to be broken in 2 places and at one of the breaks the pieces were overlapping each other. To fix this I had to go into […]
Tag Archives | grip training
On the 22 of December I got out of surgery – I messed up a rib in my last fight – and I haven’t been able to do any training since then. Today I decided to do a light session of presses, it worked out well before the surgery so I decided to try it […]
Combined the dog walk with a nice run today. 2,34 km on asphalt with no shoes at all, it’s an awesome feeling to run with bare feet… the only downside to it is that the asphalt wins the race of traction over the skin in the feet. Blisters from last run that didn’t break then […]
Came home from the CIC in Jönköping, Sweden today, had a great time there! I went up there on the 3rd and has been hanging out with good old friends from all over Sweden. I was teaching the part of the instructor update for the Swedish instructors together with Eyal Yanilov. The instructors left yesterday […]
Got to www.kravmagaacademy.se at around 17:00 today, training didn’t start until 19:00 so I had the sights set on doing some training myself before the students came. After connecting the phone to the stereo and finding some nice music that made the feeling just right, today the band Bury your dead got the honors of […]
The work days follows the same pattern, repetitions, teaching, new stuff, feedback… This is the last week of the course and at the end of the week some of the testing begins. All over the skills are setting in for the guys, more repetitions, teaching the tecniques… it all adds to the understanding of the […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....