Training today was done at Vagnhallen Crossfit before coaching a strenght/conditioning private. 2014-09-12 – Tactical pull-up, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 6 rounds of: – 5 swings, Left Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Right Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Two hands @ 48kg – 3 Goblet squats @ 48kg
Tag Archives | Hardstyle
Todays trining was a session in the same spirit as yesterdays trining, Primal Move and Grinds. Primal Move, 15 min Weighted pull ups, 8 x 1 @ +24 kg Kettlebell press, 3 x 3/3 @ 28 kg Pistol, 5 x 1/1 @ +24 kg Hand stand push ups, 2, 1, 1 (about 2 inches left […]
Short and sweet session today. 15 min Primal Charge Handstands Hand stand push ups, 5 x 1(not full range of motion yet, soon there…) Kettlebell press, 3 x 1/1 @ 32 kg Bottom up press 2 x 1/1 @ 28 kg Kettlebell press, 3 x 3/3 @ 24 kg, 2/2 @ 28 kg, 1/1 @ […]
After todays lunch training at Tenacity Kettlebells (where I taught the clean) I decided to make a video of me doing some cleans with a 60 kg kettlebell. With the size of that kettlebell I have to lean a little bit to the side to not put to much pressure on the shoulder with outward/backward […]
Been a great day today, have been getting some work done and managed to get a good session going, heavy day of the RTK explosive block – that means clean and jerk with double 32 kg bells… which is a hard exercise. But oh so good! The last rung of the last ladder got stopped […]
Decided to start working on the blocks in Pavels Return of the Kettlebell just before i left for Thailand and I started with the grind block before leaving, now I’m back home again and have been starting the explosive block. I’ve been doing 3 sessions of it so far, I started out on the wrong […]
2009 has been an awesome year and i managed to do so much things that i wanted to do, in my mind my personal understanding for Krav Maga, Kettlebells, functional movement and physical training in general has taken a leap that I didn’t think was possible. The great thing is that they all feed from […]
Just saw this video of Pavel sharing thoughts on KB…. worth watching, listening and understanding. One can never evolve enough, always learning, understanding, developing, moving forward… that’s the key. Thank you Pavel, for bringing kettlebells to the public and all the great information you share!
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....