At the moment I keep the sessions mixed and do a little bit of everything to keep the skills fresh. Mostly because it’s fun and relaxing. Here are a few of the sessions that I’ve done lately. GTG session 13 rounds over the day of: – Pistol, 1+1 @ +16 kg – Kettlebell press, 2+2 […]
Tag Archives | kettlebell
Still working on my version of Pavels ”Total tension Kettlebell Complex”. I’m now at the ”2nd level” and have added another rung in the ladders. 2013-10-16 All training done with 28+28 kg – 1 clean, 1 press, 1 front squat, 1 renegade row – 1 clean, 1 press, 2 front squat, 1 renegade row – 1 clean, 1 […]
Today I booked flights to go to the StrongFirst Barbell Instructor Certification in Venice Italy in the end of May, will be really interesting and strengthening to attend that course. Here is the requirements for the barbell course Well, here is what I did in training today: • Bench press, 4 x 3 @ 85 kg […]
Short update today, still on the barbell program and it feels great! I added another set to the program today, the reps felt easier all the way throug the reps today so it’s going in the right direction 2013-05-13 • Bench press, 4 x 3 @ 80 kg • Barbell Back squat, 4 x 3 […]
First training session since last thursday, been at the wedding of two good friends and at the same time managed to visit some other good friends in Stockholm. That means 2 days of travel, it’s about an 5 hour drive one way so the whole weekend went like this. Driving to Stockholm, visiting friends, enjoying […]
Training and coaching as every thursday today, nice feeling to get the weights going and to see the students progress in their lifting. My own lifting went the same way as last session and it felt a little bit heavier today than last time, which I put on that I on tuesday (after the last […]
For the first time in a long while I decided to do some bench press today together with some other presses and pulls. As I’m in the grind block now and I have no real program that I follow at the moment I decided to ”Bench” a little, it felt nice and I got some […]
Do you sometimes feel like there is something missing in your improvement of strength/health. Do you want to get stronger and more resilient in a short time? Here is a program that will help you get stronger, faster, more mobile, it will increase your cardio and it will burn fat. It is a short and […]
Back under the weights, I decided to do some Clean & push presses today. It has been a long while since I did some Push-pressing but it felt good. Since I’m in grind block of my training I did them heavy. So here is the session today • Double Clean & Push-press 5 x 3 […]
Since I’m in the grind block now it was time for some Turkish get-ups. A while back I managed to do two TGUs with a 60 kg Kettlebell so I decided to try it today again but it did not work at all, I managed to get it up on a straight arm with an […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....