It is an absolute honour to be able to host the SFG in Copenhagen together With Stina Albihn, Jacob Söndergaard, Anna Bogdanova at Butcher’s Garage in Copenhagen, Denmark. To be able to bring Pavels teachings back to Denmark is really exciting to the whole team! The cert will be lead by Master SFG Mark Reifkind. […]
Tag Archives | Kettlebells
Lately training for me has been mostly GTG (Grease The Groove) type training which is a way of training that I find suit my situation perfect at the moment. This way of training has some really nice benefits. Update: Grease The Groove is a way of training where you do an exercise or complex here […]
Training today was done at Vagnhallen Crossfit before coaching a strenght/conditioning private. 2014-09-12 – Tactical pull-up, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 6 rounds of: – 5 swings, Left Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Right Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Two hands @ 48kg – 3 Goblet squats @ 48kg
Back home from a fantastic week of training with Eyal Yanilov at KMG-HQ. Got a good session in today, short and efficient. 2014-09-11 6 rounds of: – 5 swings, Left Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Right Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Two hands @ 48kg – 3 Goblet squats @ 48kg
2014-08-22 – TPU, 5,4,4,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 @ 48 kg – KB Swing, 5+5+5 @ 48 kg Rest period between sets, until I heart rate was back to almost normal and I felt ready to go again. No stress, just heavy. Now it’s time to coach a private session and then […]
Been a while since I wrote anything here, will try to update the blog a bit more frequent in the future. Both sessions started with some Primal Move and light work on a heavy bag. These two sessions has been done at Vagnhallen Crossfit. 2014-08-20 – TPU, 5,4,3,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 […]
In the beginning of February I’ll be teaching a Strength and conditioning seminar in Scotland as well as a Krav Maga Seminar hosted by KMG – Scotland. Interested in joining? Check them out here. Strength and Conditioning Seminar Krav Maga Seminar – In the club Can’t wait to go to Scotland, will be a great […]
Week four of double snatches started today, it will be four sessions this week which is the same as last week. RPE (Rate of Percieved Exertion) of the session today was between a 7 and 8 over all. In general the snatches felt stronger and more explosive in general. The RPE Scale is a common […]
Still at the same protocol with double snatches, feeling awesome! Staying away from random acts of variety… (-Pavel). 2013-12-18 – Double kettlebell snatches, 10 x 10 @ 24+24 kg.
Third week with double 24 kg kettlebell snatches started yesterday. As usual working on form and technique. Has been forced to tape my left hand a few sessions to keep the hand in shape. Snatches eats some skin. Well, no big problem, just some skin and with a good taping of the hand its all […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....