Right now I am at KMG HQ training with Eyal Yanilov. Its always extremely inpiring and developing to train with Eyal and this time is no difference. We are working on high level techniques at the same time constantly returning to basics that time and time again show themselves as integral parts of the advanced […]
Tag Archives | KMG
Short update of my own training today, felt really tired going to the training place but when I started lifting it all fell into place again, managed some PRs today too, both in the military press and in the front squat. The pull ups felt better than ever. Over all, a good session. 2013-05-20 • […]
Last weekend me and Sofie went to our good friends in Karlstad to teach 3 workshops and on Krav Maga level testing, busy weekend and so much fun! On friday we taught a 2 hour kettlebell workshop on Double dead lifts and kettlebell swings, we also worked on the clean, front squat and the press. […]
Last weekend i spent in Offenbach/Frankfurt, Germany with good friends, kettlebells, pistols, knifes and a car that will forever have a special place in my heart. I flew down to on Friday and got picked up by Oliver, from there we headed directly to a Steak house where I ordered two four hundred gram beef […]
Starting to get back to life after relaxing on a 4 week vacation… wait… I didn’t get one! Well that’s life and I did get to go to Germany and meet a lot of nice people, old and new friends. Primal move Fundamentals Last weekend started early with a drive to Stockholm where I met […]
I’m still in Nürnberg, teaching the KMG General Instructor Course (GIC) Part 3. The GIS is a 23-day course divided in 3 parts. What I’m doing now is teaching repetitions and improvements of the previous parts. Today was the teaching test where the students get to teach after a certain protocol that has to be […]
Adam Lundquist of www.picturethis.se has put together an really good slideshow of the Krav Maga Global Practitioner & Graduate Level Camp at Krav Maga Center in Copenhagen Denmark 12 -19 of July, 2012. Enjoy it here! Thank you Adam for this video, it really captured the great feeling of the camps!
I have been away from blogging way to long now, my time has unfortunately been spent on other stuff for a while, but now I’m back! I spent 23 days in Israel training testing and teaching at KMG’s Graduate and Expert Camps. Those camps are really something that every KMG graduate or expert instructor/trainee should […]
Today 16 years has passed since I was certified as a Krav Maga Self Defense Instructor by Eyal Yanilov at the first Krav Maga Instructor Course held outside Israel. This was here in Gothenburg, Sweden in 1996. I since then have taught Krav Maga to students, instructors, and instructors of instructors (some of them have […]
It’s been a long time away from home and it is so nice to come home again, just to relax and get to work on all the projects at home. After I got home from Argentina I spent three wonderful days at home with Sofie before I headed for a pistol shooting instructor course arranged […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....