Dagens träning blev ett pass med grinds – långsammare lyft som fokuserar mer på anspänning och maxstyrka. Jag kom ner till Fighter Centre vid 09:30 och skulle hålla pass på www.tenacity.se kl 10:00 så jag passade på att lyfta mig själv plus lite extra vikt ett tag innan det var dags att ta tag i […]
Tag Archives | Krav Maga Academy
Last weekend was nice an busy, Holland, Germany, Holland, home… I was teaching for two days in Den Haag, it was really nice as usual. Nice to meet old friend Franklyn Haartkamp and the other instructors. Saturday evening I did a switch with Eyal Yanilov that did the last day of the job in Holland […]
Last days has been mostly light mobility and stablity work and a few swings with the beast here and there. All over the body start to feel good again. There is a lot to think of now when Krav Maga season starts again, tomorrow its time to teach again and it’ll be great to get […]
Here’s a quick update on some training… Yesterday I did some training together with the students of Tenacity Courage Corner and it went like this… – Joint mobility – RKC Armbars – Armbar press – Swings (48 kg), 5 x 5 left/5 right/5 two hand – Goblet squats (48 kg), 5 x 3 – Brettzels […]
A few days ago I signed for a professional MMA fight at The Zone FC Evolution that will be held in Lisebergshallen in Gothenburg, Sweden on the 27th of March. A lot of things change… the mental state of the mind starts to focus and everything feels more ”real” now. It’s a really interesting feeling […]
Today was a good day for Krav Maga Academy – Stockholm, the students testing for levels between Practitioner 1 and Practitioner 3 did their tests yesterday night and did it in a good way so today it was time to test the students going for Practitioner 4 and Practitioner 5. When it comes to the […]
Been busy the last week and a half doing a lot of teaching and admin stuff for the company. All over it has been a great time but a little less time for my own training and more time spent on the training of my students. The students at Krav Maga Academy is getting better […]
Been a few days since the last post now, have been really busy with stuff to do and have tried to spend the time i got to spare on training instead of writing… A lot of stuff has been going on so this post will only be a little update on the training of the […]
Been a lot of teaching the last days and it feels awesome to do it, every session is more and more interresting! I’ ve been teaching Krav Maga at KM-Academy, private Kettlebell sessions, coaching Besam and Anton. It’s been an awesome week with a lot of impressions and it feels like everything is going the […]
So, after one month ”on the road”, away from the wife and everything at home, the teaching at the club… It’s really nice to be back and meet everyone again. Meeting the the instructors at the club, the old students and seeing the new beginners for the first time is awesome. So far this week […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....