Right now I am at KMG HQ training with Eyal Yanilov. Its always extremely inpiring and developing to train with Eyal and this time is no difference. We are working on high level techniques at the same time constantly returning to basics that time and time again show themselves as integral parts of the advanced […]
Tag Archives | Krav Maga
Been a while since I wrote anything here, will try to update the blog a bit more frequent in the future. Both sessions started with some Primal Move and light work on a heavy bag. These two sessions has been done at Vagnhallen Crossfit. 2014-08-20 – TPU, 5,4,3,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 […]
In the beginning of February I’ll be teaching a Strength and conditioning seminar in Scotland as well as a Krav Maga Seminar hosted by KMG – Scotland. Interested in joining? Check them out here. Strength and Conditioning Seminar Krav Maga Seminar – In the club Can’t wait to go to Scotland, will be a great […]
Good day of coaching and lifting. Between the kettlebell classes I coached good friend Besam Yousef with some mobility/coordination/strength between sets. We worked on a mix of Primal Move, kettlebells and some light stretching. I just love seeing changes (improvements) happen when I’m coaching. Strength, techqnique, mobility, motor control (stability), speed, explosive power, coordination… It doesn’t matter […]
Short update of my own training today, felt really tired going to the training place but when I started lifting it all fell into place again, managed some PRs today too, both in the military press and in the front squat. The pull ups felt better than ever. Over all, a good session. 2013-05-20 • […]
Last weekend me and Sofie went to our good friends in Karlstad to teach 3 workshops and on Krav Maga level testing, busy weekend and so much fun! On friday we taught a 2 hour kettlebell workshop on Double dead lifts and kettlebell swings, we also worked on the clean, front squat and the press. […]
Yesterday I landed back home in Sweden again after spending a great week in Plano, Texas. A week full of teaching and coaching, meeting ”old” friends and getting to know new friends. The week was hosted by Mike Coffin and we did all training at his place, Crucible Krav Maga. Krav Maga Daytime we did […]
Next week I’ll be in the US teaching 3 Krav Maga Seminar, 1 shooting seminar, 1 Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification, 1 Primal Move Fundamentals Instructor Course and do some Krav Maga instructor training, all in one week. It will be a busy but oh so good week, Krav Maga, Kettlebells, Primal Move and Shooting in the Texas sun, […]
Last weekend i spent in Offenbach/Frankfurt, Germany with good friends, kettlebells, pistols, knifes and a car that will forever have a special place in my heart. I flew down to on Friday and got picked up by Oliver, from there we headed directly to a Steak house where I ordered two four hundred gram beef […]
I’m still in Nürnberg, teaching the KMG General Instructor Course (GIC) Part 3. The GIS is a 23-day course divided in 3 parts. What I’m doing now is teaching repetitions and improvements of the previous parts. Today was the teaching test where the students get to teach after a certain protocol that has to be […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....