Another good session with kettlebells and barbells, dead lifts and pull ups felt heavy today… Here’s what was lifted today: • Press: 6×3 @ 28+28 kg • Front Squats: 6×3 @ 28+28 kg • Dead Lift: 6×3 @ 150 kg • Pull ups: 6×3 @ +16 kg Do you get the updates? Sign up below.
Tag Archives | Military press
Felt pretty low when I went to train today but I thought to myself that I’d give it a shot. If it would have felt bad when I started lift in i would just have skipped training today and given the system some rest until tomorrow. Well I started the training and it felt easier […]
Today it was back to the lifting, still working on my grinds, the same four as I’ve been working on for a while… The body is responding good to the grinding and the set-up of the sessions. I will try another approach tomorrow and see how it feels. Todays training • Press: 4×3 @ 28+28 […]
Got a good session done today, about 50 min of solid work with Indian clubs, kettlebells and grippers. The work with Indian Clubs has helped my shoulders a lot, the movements helps the whole shoulder girdle to move more freely, it also increases the mobility in elbows and wrist (which can be good when one […]
Had a really good session today, felt nice and solid. Here’s the session: – Military press (32 kg right/24kg left), 3 x 3/3 (one hand at the time) – Long Push-press (40 kg right/32 left), 3 x 1/1 (one hand at the time) – Clean & Jerk (24+32 kg), 5/5, 3/3, 3/3, 3/3 (switching hands […]
At least the name GIMP was born when I did my session today, it stands for Gripper Irradiated Military Press. The idea is really simple, grab a kettlebell and a gripper that you can close, close the gripper and then clean and press the kettlebell while keeping the gripper closed. Activating the gripping hand irradiates […]
Started the day out with water and coffee, before the class in The Courage Corner at 07:00. Today the group was bigger (steadily growing, nice), at 08:00 I taught a session of Krav Maga and 09:00 Team Tenacity came to do their session… I got a well needed massage from Besam before going home, trigger […]
The two last days has been good, training is progressing and the shoulders start to feel better. I’m still teaching Krav Maga to Micha from St Petersburg 4 hours/day. After the Krav Maga finished I’ve done some training for myself, it has been a mix of kettlebells, FMS, grip work and barefoot running. Yesterdays training […]
Yesterday Mischa, a Krav Maga instructor from St Petersburg, Russia and his girlfriend came to visit and train. Mischa is here to do a test for Graduate 5 and I’m preparing him for his test – he’s testing with Amnon Darsa in Jönköping on the 6/8. We worked a bit on some basic movements and […]
Not long until the RKC II cert in St Paul, Minnesota. Can’t wait for going there and get myself trained by the best instructors around and to learn even more on this awesome type of training… To complete it and get certified some of the requirements is physical, I have managed to complete all of […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....