Good day of coaching and lifting. Between the kettlebell classes I coached good friend Besam Yousef with some mobility/coordination/strength between sets. We worked on a mix of Primal Move, kettlebells and some light stretching. I just love seeing changes (improvements) happen when I’m coaching. Strength, techqnique, mobility, motor control (stability), speed, explosive power, coordination… It doesn’t matter […]
Tag Archives | movement
A good day with a lot of good activities. Creating training programs for clients. Coaching professional athletes with Primal Move and kettlebells to improve mobility and motor control. Seeing the improvements and results within the session is just awesome. And of course continuing the journey of strength with barbells, body weight and kettlebells. 2013-05-15 • […]
This last Sunday I hosted and taught a Primal Move Fundamentals 1 instructor course in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was the 4th PMF1 that I taught in Sweden and it felt really good to share Primal Move with the 7 participants that came from Sweden, Norway and Finland. Over all it was a really good day […]
Just a quick update of todays training, added some barbell dead lifts to the session today, I had some time to spend and felt like doing them. It felt strong and easy. For the first time I did all the lifting with Double Overhand Grip. I the Double Overhand Grip both hands are turned with the […]
Training and coaching as every thursday today, nice feeling to get the weights going and to see the students progress in their lifting. My own lifting went the same way as last session and it felt a little bit heavier today than last time, which I put on that I on tuesday (after the last […]
As a coach it is really rewarding to see the progress of a student and to be able to see the students at Tenacity – Kettlebells set personal record after personal record, session after session is extremely rewarding! So, what’s a personal record to me? Well today it was that one of the students pressed […]
Until one becomes “entry level strong,” e.g., a strict bodyweight military press for men or strict pull-ups for women, no priority other than strength can be justified for a healthy athlete. Science and experience have taught us that any athlete, even in ultra-endurance sports, who has not built a foundation of strength will fail to […]
Moving well makes you lift well, no doubt about it. I just did my training session while coaching the lunch class a Tenacity and we started the class with a primal move session, about 15 minutes of good quality movement that puts the body in a better state. Basic Primal Move might not look like […]
Back on the grind block, it feels good but not as good as the ballistics, grinds are my weakest lifts so they do challenge me more both physically and mentally. Here is the session that I have done for two days now, it is a reversed ladder to keep form and rep speed as consistant […]
At the airport in Budapest right now, waiting for the flight home to Gothenburg to stay at home for a while. 4 hours between the flights, different airports, home pack the bag again and then head to Amsterdam to teach a Krav Maga Seminar on fighting tactics and then teach an HKC in Ablasserdam on […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....