Short and fast update on the todays training Kettlebells Snatch, 10 x 10/10 @ 32 kg Press, 3 x 1/1 @ 32 kg The whole session took about 20 minutes to finish, felt really good to snatch the 32 again, has been a while now so i got some minor blisters from the friction in […]
Tag Archives | Press
Did a second training session today, I had time and it felt good. I decided to try to snatch the 48 kg kettlebell for the first time in a long while… – Snatch (48 kg), 3 x 1/1– Snatch (48 kg) and over head walk (12 meter), 3 x 1/1– Military Press (32 kg), 10 […]
Saw this today on facebook today, I’m mentioned in the Manila Times. Swing that cannonball, Iwas in The Philipines in January this year and met a great bunch of people there, the Krav Maga community is really a community and full of great people that work really hard to spread Krav Maga… I also got […]
At least the name GIMP was born when I did my session today, it stands for Gripper Irradiated Military Press. The idea is really simple, grab a kettlebell and a gripper that you can close, close the gripper and then clean and press the kettlebell while keeping the gripper closed. Activating the gripping hand irradiates […]
Last Thursday I headed to St Paul, Minnesota to partcipate in the RKC II certification course which is the second step for RKC instructors. The RKC II is more tecnichal, it gives you a deeper understanding of the fundamental moves that is in the regimen of the Russian Kettlebell Challenge by repeating them and by […]
Got up pretty early this morning and did nothing for a while, which is really nice… after some random surfing of the web and 2 cups of coffee I decided to get some training done so I got into the gear and went out for a run. Got a little bit of pain in the […]
Not long until the RKC II cert in St Paul, Minnesota. Can’t wait for going there and get myself trained by the best instructors around and to learn even more on this awesome type of training… To complete it and get certified some of the requirements is physical, I have managed to complete all of […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....