Todays training • Clean & Jerk, 7 x 5 @ 28+28 kg • Snatch, 10 x 3 @ 28+28 kg • Swing 3 x 15 @ 48 kg • Swing 3 x 10 @ 60 kg All lifts felt easier than yesterday, hence the 10 sets of double 28 kg snatches. Thought of snatching the […]
Tag Archives | primal charge
Today I taught a work shop of some basics of Primal Charge, I had a great time teaching it. It was a small group that attended but the feeling was really nice. We went throug some of the sitting positions, some of the anterior and posterior positions, swithches, travelling and a little bit of rolling. […]
Got a good session done while coaching the guys in the lunch class at www.tenacity.se. It was a short and nice grind session, I had to save the hands after the snatches yesterday evening that gave me a some blisters. Military press, 3 x 1,2 @ 32 kg Turkish get-up with added presses, 3 x […]
Resting day today, that means teaching/coaching two Kettlebell classes, (07:00 and 11:30). It is really nice to see that more and more people are finding the training and especially the morning sessions. To me, starting the day with a good Kettlebell & body weight session is really great and seeing that the interest in it […]
Yesterday I went to a movie and decided to buy a big pop corn. It must have been at least 6-10 months since I had popcorn last time so I decided to treat myself with a large one, also to see how it made me feel like. Well, yesterday when eating it, I was fine […]
Taught two kettlebell workshops today and ended the day with a training session of my own. Tomorrow will be resting day and give me some time to write a bit more about the seminars this weekend. Todays training • Press: 2×3 @ 28+28 kg • Press: 2×2 @ 28+28 kg (it was supposed to be […]
Resting day today. This means Primal Charge for movement, mobility and stability. It is just perfect for releasing tension in the body, to get your body back to its roots that it had as a child and just play a bit. The session today was focused on releasing tension and not on any metabolic resistance […]
Training today felt a bit heavier than yesterday, didn’t sleep enough tonight and I could really feel the energy lower than usual. Still managed to get the reps I wanted into the session, I just had to play around with the weights a bit… in the end i managed to leave the session with a […]
Good session today, feeling better for every day that goes by. Lets just hop that the flu is out and stays out. I do not have time for more down time! Session today went like this. • Primal Charge, 10 min training • Press: 2×3 @ 28+28 kg • Front Squats: 2×3 @ 28+28 kg […]
This morning I headed to Tenacity to coach the morning class, can feel the energy coming back (at least that’s what it feels like at the moment) and I decided to do a training session after the coaching. When I teach/coach I usually do not train myself, that time is dedicated to the clients/students, I’m […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....