2014-08-22 – TPU, 5,4,4,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 @ 48 kg – KB Swing, 5+5+5 @ 48 kg Rest period between sets, until I heart rate was back to almost normal and I felt ready to go again. No stress, just heavy. Now it’s time to coach a private session and then […]
Tag Archives | primal move
Been a while since I wrote anything here, will try to update the blog a bit more frequent in the future. Both sessions started with some Primal Move and light work on a heavy bag. These two sessions has been done at Vagnhallen Crossfit. 2014-08-20 – TPU, 5,4,3,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 […]
2013-10-25 Primal Move & FMS movement prep – Side lying with rib grab – Brettzels – Creeping x-lift – Crawling x-lift – Rocking in crawl position – Crawl to Crab (with 3 x-lifts in each position) – Crawling x-lift to Crab to Table Top reach – 1 clean, 1 press, 1 front squat, 1 renegade row […]
Went even heavier on the lifts today and it felt good. Todays barbell session: • Bench press, 3 x 3 @ 90 kg (added 5 kg from last session) • Bench press, 1 x 3 @ 85 kg (3rd set @ 90 kg felt too heavy so I went down in weight a bit to […]
As we all know recovery day means to stay away from physical activities that can be considered as training, well if your training consists of good programming, and a regimen that allows for recovery and NOT going to failure… even a recovery day can give the chance for a good session. I was supposed to […]
A good day with a lot of good activities. Creating training programs for clients. Coaching professional athletes with Primal Move and kettlebells to improve mobility and motor control. Seeing the improvements and results within the session is just awesome. And of course continuing the journey of strength with barbells, body weight and kettlebells. 2013-05-15 • […]
This last Sunday I hosted and taught a Primal Move Fundamentals 1 instructor course in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was the 4th PMF1 that I taught in Sweden and it felt really good to share Primal Move with the 7 participants that came from Sweden, Norway and Finland. Over all it was a really good day […]
A good session today, a bit mixed since it was done while coaching the group at Tenacity Kettlebells. Here we go: • One arm, one leg push up, 2 x 1/1 • Kettlebell front squat, fail on right side/1 on the left • Snatch, 48 kg, 4 x 3/3 After that I did the following […]
Todays session was done at home. Just move the living room table to the side to get some room to move and then just get at it. – Primal Move, Primal Flow Evaluation, about 10 min – One hand/one leg push up, 8 x 1/1 – Pistol, 10 x 1/1 – L-sit, 3 x 5 […]
Just a quick update of todays training, added some barbell dead lifts to the session today, I had some time to spend and felt like doing them. It felt strong and easy. For the first time I did all the lifting with Double Overhand Grip. I the Double Overhand Grip both hands are turned with the […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....