Got a good session done today, about 50 min of solid work with Indian clubs, kettlebells and grippers. The work with Indian Clubs has helped my shoulders a lot, the movements helps the whole shoulder girdle to move more freely, it also increases the mobility in elbows and wrist (which can be good when one […]
Tag Archives | push-press
Been a lot of teaching the last days and it feels awesome to do it, every session is more and more interresting! I’ ve been teaching Krav Maga at KM-Academy, private Kettlebell sessions, coaching Besam and Anton. It’s been an awesome week with a lot of impressions and it feels like everything is going the […]
Yesterday was a quiet calm day in the life of the Bloms, I spent the whole day fiddling around at home, having a good time with my wife and dog. I was cleaning my desk as I found a deck of cards and thought to my self ”at least you can give it a try, […]
Today was the first time I had a chance to do some trainin with the kettlebells. Last 3 days has been a lot of work and teaching at the club (www.kravmagaacademy.se). Being back to the club is awesome, meeting both old and new friends. Yesterday I managed to train a bit with the advanced group, […]
I want to start this post with a big Thank you to all the people that came out to train! I had a great time and it felt really rewarding to teach all of you! Over all there was 19 people in the seminar, the previous knowledge varied from nothing to already instructor, an awesome […]
The final skill test was done today, the guys got themselves a good workout at the same time as they got scanned thoroughly for technical skills, aggressiveness, mental state and everything else they need to survive an attack and to show their future students. Good day, with a lot of sweat for them and a […]
Today has been testing of teaching skills for the guys in the course and I got some weight training done in the gym during lunch. (mer…)
To be able to get any training don I’ve done some Grease the groove style training with 32 kg presses and it feels good, I get a good chance to revisit the presses and really focus on the details. (mer…)
Didnt have a real goal when I went out to train today, only knew that I had to do it in the basement or in the stair leading down to the basement. (mer…)
Todays training was a pretty long session, i choose to do it at Fighter Centre before teaching Krav Maga. (mer…)
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....