Training log for 2 days here, not really how I like it but it will have to do this time. Training 2012-08-21 • Snatch, 5 x 5/5 @ 36 kg • Clean & Jerk 5 X 10/10 @ 36 kg Training 2012-08-22 5 rounds of • Clean & Jerk, 10 @ 24+24 kg • Front squat, 5 […]
Tag Archives | RKC
Today Sofie came and trained at the 11:30 class today and she finished the session with 3 sets of 60 kg kettlebell swings. I have to add that Sofie weighs 53 kgs so swinging the 60 kg is definitely a feat. It was of course done in good form… Good training with focus on good […]
Fast training update, this is todays training session. Was the first session in a few days and it felt really good, stronger and stronger. Todays training • Clean & Jerk, 7 x 7 @ 28+28 kg • Snatch, 5 x 5 @ 28+28 kg • Swing 5 x 5/5/5 @ 60 kg Did a measurement of […]
Todays training • Clean & Jerk, 7 x 5 @ 28+28 kg • Snatch, 10 x 3 @ 28+28 kg • Swing 3 x 15 @ 48 kg • Swing 3 x 10 @ 60 kg All lifts felt easier than yesterday, hence the 10 sets of double 28 kg snatches. Thought of snatching the […]
Been teaching 3 Kettlebell classes today, 07:00, 11:30 and 16:30. Really nice progress by all the students today. I also managed to get a good session in for my self. Of course I by that also did three 15 minute Primal Move sessions as warm up for the kettlebell classes, feels really good. Here’s the […]
Yesterday I managed to ge a really nice and strong session in before teaching 5 private classes. I’m back into ballistics for two weeks, starting this week. The problem is travelling, grinds are usually easier to do in the hotel room after teaching a full day so when I’m at home I try to get […]
Back home in Sweden after 10 days in Germany, teaching the last part of the KMG GIC (General Instructor Course) and the German KMG summer camp. Today I did some training while coaching kettlebell class and it looked like this. • Press, 2 x 1/1 @ 36 kg • Press, 1 x 3/3 @ 32 […]
I’m still in Nürnberg, teaching the KMG General Instructor Course (GIC) Part 3. The GIS is a 23-day course divided in 3 parts. What I’m doing now is teaching repetitions and improvements of the previous parts. Today was the teaching test where the students get to teach after a certain protocol that has to be […]
I’m back into the Ballistics block again and it feels just awesome. Todays training Snatch, 5 x 5 @ 28+28 kg Clean and jerk, 5 x 5 @ 28+28 kg Has been a while now and the first sets of each exercise I had to dial it in again, working the doubles requires a some […]
Getting into the Ballistic block of training now, have been working on the Grinds for a while and will move into heavy ballistics with good form for about 2 weeks. Today was a short session at home, might do another one later today but this is what was done so far. Snatch, 10/10 @ 32 […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....