Went even heavier on the lifts today and it felt good. Todays barbell session: • Bench press, 3 x 3 @ 90 kg (added 5 kg from last session) • Bench press, 1 x 3 @ 85 kg (3rd set @ 90 kg felt too heavy so I went down in weight a bit to […]
Tag Archives | strength
As we all know recovery day means to stay away from physical activities that can be considered as training, well if your training consists of good programming, and a regimen that allows for recovery and NOT going to failure… even a recovery day can give the chance for a good session. I was supposed to […]
A good day with a lot of good activities. Creating training programs for clients. Coaching professional athletes with Primal Move and kettlebells to improve mobility and motor control. Seeing the improvements and results within the session is just awesome. And of course continuing the journey of strength with barbells, body weight and kettlebells. 2013-05-15 • […]
I’ve started working on barbell training and bodyweight training a bit more lately, the kettlebells is still in the picture but focus will be on the other parts of the StrongFirst regimen for a while. Mostly because I feel that it is really fun and rewarding and that it is something that I need to […]
This last Sunday I hosted and taught a Primal Move Fundamentals 1 instructor course in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was the 4th PMF1 that I taught in Sweden and it felt really good to share Primal Move with the 7 participants that came from Sweden, Norway and Finland. Over all it was a really good day […]
Until one becomes “entry level strong,” e.g., a strict bodyweight military press for men or strict pull-ups for women, no priority other than strength can be justified for a healthy athlete. Science and experience have taught us that any athlete, even in ultra-endurance sports, who has not built a foundation of strength will fail to […]
This is my resignation as an Senior RKC, I will from now on be working with Pavel under his new organization StrongFirst. Earlier today I sent Dragondoor my resignation as a Senior RKC. It has been a n honor to work with the RKC and I’m truly grateful for all the chanses to learn, coach and […]
Managed to get a really good session in yesterday, military presses, front squats and tactical pull-ups, all done in drop sets with rest between the weights. All the lifts are getting better and stronger by the day, they all feel tighter, stronger and more controlled/natural. Here is the training session: Kettlebell military press, 3 x […]
Moving well makes you lift well, no doubt about it. I just did my training session while coaching the lunch class a Tenacity and we started the class with a primal move session, about 15 minutes of good quality movement that puts the body in a better state. Basic Primal Move might not look like […]
Back under the weights, I decided to do some Clean & push presses today. It has been a long while since I did some Push-pressing but it felt good. Since I’m in grind block of my training I did them heavy. So here is the session today • Double Clean & Push-press 5 x 3 […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....