It is an absolute honour to be able to host the SFG in Copenhagen together With Stina Albihn, Jacob Söndergaard, Anna Bogdanova at Butcher’s Garage in Copenhagen, Denmark. To be able to bring Pavels teachings back to Denmark is really exciting to the whole team! The cert will be lead by Master SFG Mark Reifkind. […]
Tag Archives | strongfirst
Lately training for me has been mostly GTG (Grease The Groove) type training which is a way of training that I find suit my situation perfect at the moment. This way of training has some really nice benefits. Update: Grease The Groove is a way of training where you do an exercise or complex here […]
Back home from a fantastic week of training with Eyal Yanilov at KMG-HQ. Got a good session in today, short and efficient. 2014-09-11 6 rounds of: – 5 swings, Left Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Right Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Two hands @ 48kg – 3 Goblet squats @ 48kg
2014-08-22 – TPU, 5,4,4,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 @ 48 kg – KB Swing, 5+5+5 @ 48 kg Rest period between sets, until I heart rate was back to almost normal and I felt ready to go again. No stress, just heavy. Now it’s time to coach a private session and then […]
Been a while since I wrote anything here, will try to update the blog a bit more frequent in the future. Both sessions started with some Primal Move and light work on a heavy bag. These two sessions has been done at Vagnhallen Crossfit. 2014-08-20 – TPU, 5,4,3,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 […]
Squats feels better and better. I really enjoy exploring the movement patterns of the barbell lifts, finding the correct angles, the right groove and what suits my body in the barbell training. Experimenting with singles in the dead lift is definitely helping to find the correct groove. At 41 my body has a few miles […]
Went back to the front squat today, better feeling all over, especially on the position of the bar and the depth of the squats. Worked on paused squats (about 1 sec pause at the bottom) here and there during the sets. Just a few weeks out from the Strongfirst Lifter, Barbell Instructor Certification and the […]
Another session with barbells today, it’s still the same type of session, including fundamental movements… squat, press, pull. Need to bring chalk to the gym next session, the dead lifts is way harder than they need to be without it. I need chalk to keep my hands dry when lifting, and by not using it […]
Changed the front squats to Low bar Back Squats and the Overhead press to Bench press. The barbell work is truly demanding and humbling. It’s really fun to have new challenges ahead. Here’s today’s practice, I changed the way I log the lifts to the following format Weight in kg x reps/set 2014-01-08 • Back […]
Week four of double snatches started today, it will be four sessions this week which is the same as last week. RPE (Rate of Percieved Exertion) of the session today was between a 7 and 8 over all. In general the snatches felt stronger and more explosive in general. The RPE Scale is a common […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....