Here is a practice that we usually do at Tenacity – Kettlebells First of all, make sure that you know how to do the lifts in a safe way before you try to do them in a practice like this one! Move well, then move much – Gray Cook I came up with the name […]
Tag Archives | swings
Todays training • Clean & Jerk, 7 x 5 @ 28+28 kg • Snatch, 10 x 3 @ 28+28 kg • Swing 3 x 15 @ 48 kg • Swing 3 x 10 @ 60 kg All lifts felt easier than yesterday, hence the 10 sets of double 28 kg snatches. Thought of snatching the […]
This morning I was coaching a Kettlebell class and the group of people are getting better and better, it is so awesome to se progress in technique, form, weights lifted, cardio and shape of the body… Just great to see! This is the morning session for the group. Primal Charge Individual lifts, swings, dead lifts, […]
Late night update today, long and productive day today. Managed to get a good session of kettlebell training done before teaching Krav Maga today, short and sweet… just like it is supposed to be! Snatch, 3 x 3 @ 28+28 kg Clean & Jerk, 3 x 3 @ 28 + 28 kg Swings, 3 x […]
Har hållit 2 pass med kettlebells idag, var med och körde swings på det andra passet. Det var riktigt skönt att komma igång och köra igen, förkylningen har bråkat med mig så att jag har varit tvungen att vila. Vilan har nog varit bra för mig, mina pressar är bättre än någonsin och swingarna idag […]
This article will be about a protocol that helped me a lot in increasing strength, work capacity, and general athletic ability, I feel that it has carryover to any sport that you can think of where you have to generate explosive power over time and need a good way to recover fast between bursts of […]
Yesterday I did my first session of kettlebell training since I came home from the CK-FMS on the 24/5. I’ve been working on getting my FMS (Functional Movement Screen) to a all 2s without asymetries and the movement patterns that were below 2 (Active Straight Leg Raise) is that I’ve been focusing on. I’ve also […]
Got to www.kravmagaacademy.se at around 17:00 today, training didn’t start until 19:00 so I had the sights set on doing some training myself before the students came. After connecting the phone to the stereo and finding some nice music that made the feeling just right, today the band Bury your dead got the honors of […]
Went outside to do some swings today and the plates for pinching was lying around the training area… you know what that means… oh yeah… grip training… Didn’t do a lot of it but I managed to get a PR done which was nice. All though the over head work with the bells have to […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....