Today I taught a work shop of some basics of Primal Charge, I had a great time teaching it. It was a small group that attended but the feeling was really nice. We went throug some of the sitting positions, some of the anterior and posterior positions, swithches, travelling and a little bit of rolling. […]
Tag Archives | tearing cards
Been a lot of work lately, and on top of that I’ve been dragging around a cold for a while now, nothing heavy but still hard enough to keep me from training. Fortunately the RKC way of training has an answer to that… lighter weights and technical work. Get ups Iv’e been working on some […]
Yesterday I was supposed to do a ETK/ROP heavy day today, got the 32 kg bell and the chalk bag out of the house to the lawn where I was supposed to do the 5 x 1, 2, 3 presses today, It started out ok and I did the first rung of the singles and […]
Since the last post I’ve been doing some regular grind training with 32 kg presses in the same ladder format as usual, it’s delivering great results and I’m now moving into the 3rd week which means that I’ll start doing 5 sets/session from now on. If everything goes the way it’s supposed to this will […]
Since my last blog post I have been working a lot with admin stuff so trainng has been a bit on the low side for me. I did the seminar in Tjörn and had a great time over there. Peter and all the other people worked really nice over the day. Again, nice to meet […]
Todays session was short and sweet, nothing complicated, just me, the dog, a deck of cards, nice weather, chalk and some cast iron… actually 88 kgs of cast iron. I decided to try another deck of cards today and it went really well, when I look at the video it takes about 8,5 sec to […]
Yesterday was a quiet calm day in the life of the Bloms, I spent the whole day fiddling around at home, having a good time with my wife and dog. I was cleaning my desk as I found a deck of cards and thought to my self ”at least you can give it a try, […]
Last days has been a lot of work on the computer and less training so I’ve only done some 32 kg pressing Grease the groove style and some 16 kg pistols in the same format. Nothing much, just some lifting to keep me going over the day, hands are getting back to their own self […]
Another year is gone and a new one has started in a great way, I have a great vacation with Jennie and Monster (our dog).. I got to do my own training (swings as usual) and I got the chance to teach a good friend how to train with kettlebells. (mer…)
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....