At the moment I keep the sessions mixed and do a little bit of everything to keep the skills fresh. Mostly because it’s fun and relaxing. Here are a few of the sessions that I’ve done lately. GTG session 13 rounds over the day of: – Pistol, 1+1 @ +16 kg – Kettlebell press, 2+2 […]
Tag Archives | training log
Training today was done at Vagnhallen Crossfit before coaching a strenght/conditioning private. 2014-09-12 – Tactical pull-up, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 6 rounds of: – 5 swings, Left Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Right Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Two hands @ 48kg – 3 Goblet squats @ 48kg
Right now I am at KMG HQ training with Eyal Yanilov. Its always extremely inpiring and developing to train with Eyal and this time is no difference. We are working on high level techniques at the same time constantly returning to basics that time and time again show themselves as integral parts of the advanced […]
2014-08-22 – TPU, 5,4,4,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 @ 48 kg – KB Swing, 5+5+5 @ 48 kg Rest period between sets, until I heart rate was back to almost normal and I felt ready to go again. No stress, just heavy. Now it’s time to coach a private session and then […]
Been a while since I wrote anything here, will try to update the blog a bit more frequent in the future. Both sessions started with some Primal Move and light work on a heavy bag. These two sessions has been done at Vagnhallen Crossfit. 2014-08-20 – TPU, 5,4,3,3,2 5 Rounds of: – KB Snatch, 2+2 […]
Squats feels better and better. I really enjoy exploring the movement patterns of the barbell lifts, finding the correct angles, the right groove and what suits my body in the barbell training. Experimenting with singles in the dead lift is definitely helping to find the correct groove. At 41 my body has a few miles […]
Went back to the front squat today, better feeling all over, especially on the position of the bar and the depth of the squats. Worked on paused squats (about 1 sec pause at the bottom) here and there during the sets. Just a few weeks out from the Strongfirst Lifter, Barbell Instructor Certification and the […]
Sunday session, good feeling over all. 2014-01-12 • Back squat – low bar, 60×3/1, 75×3/5 • Bench press, 75×3/3 • Dead lift, 135×3/3, 120×5/1 Note: Weight in kg x reps/set
Another session with barbells today, it’s still the same type of session, including fundamental movements… squat, press, pull. Need to bring chalk to the gym next session, the dead lifts is way harder than they need to be without it. I need chalk to keep my hands dry when lifting, and by not using it […]
Changed the front squats to Low bar Back Squats and the Overhead press to Bench press. The barbell work is truly demanding and humbling. It’s really fun to have new challenges ahead. Here’s today’s practice, I changed the way I log the lifts to the following format Weight in kg x reps/set 2014-01-08 • Back […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....