Training today was done at Vagnhallen Crossfit before coaching a strenght/conditioning private. 2014-09-12 – Tactical pull-up, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 6 rounds of: – 5 swings, Left Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Right Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Two hands @ 48kg – 3 Goblet squats @ 48kg
Tag Archives | training
Back home from a fantastic week of training with Eyal Yanilov at KMG-HQ. Got a good session in today, short and efficient. 2014-09-11 6 rounds of: – 5 swings, Left Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Right Hand @ 48kg – 5 swings, Two hands @ 48kg – 3 Goblet squats @ 48kg
Right now I am at KMG HQ training with Eyal Yanilov. Its always extremely inpiring and developing to train with Eyal and this time is no difference. We are working on high level techniques at the same time constantly returning to basics that time and time again show themselves as integral parts of the advanced […]
Still at the same protocol with double snatches, feeling awesome! Staying away from random acts of variety… (-Pavel). 2013-12-18 – Double kettlebell snatches, 10 x 10 @ 24+24 kg.
Third week with double 24 kg kettlebell snatches started yesterday. As usual working on form and technique. Has been forced to tape my left hand a few sessions to keep the hand in shape. Snatches eats some skin. Well, no big problem, just some skin and with a good taping of the hand its all […]
Training done – TPU, 5,5,4,3,2 @ BW – OAOLPU, 1+1/6 @ BW – Pistol, 1+1/6 @ BW The push ups and pistols are done as supersets (OAOLPU, 1+1, Pistol, 1+1…) Decided to move down in reps/set on the push-ups and pistols to keep better form on the reps. Will inrease the number of reps/set later […]
Session today – TPU, 5,4,4,3,2 – OAOLPU, 2,1,2,1,2,1 – Pistol, 2,1,2,1,2,1 The push ups and pistols are done as supersets (OAOLPU, 2+2, Pistol, 2+2…)
Been a long time now… Here’s what’s been going on the last couple of days training wise for me. 2013-08-23 TPU, 5,4,3,3,2 OAOLPU, 3,2,1 Pistol, 3,2,1 2013-08-22 TPU, 5,4,3,2,2 OAOLPU, 3,2,1 Pistol, 3,2,1 2013-08-20 TPU, 5,4,3,2,1 OAOLPU, 3,2,1 Pistol, 3,2,1 2013-08-19 TPU, 5,4,3,2,1 OAOLPU, 3,2,1 Pistol, 3,2,1 Everything is Bodyweight. TPU = Tactical Pull Up […]
Good day of coaching and lifting. Between the kettlebell classes I coached good friend Besam Yousef with some mobility/coordination/strength between sets. We worked on a mix of Primal Move, kettlebells and some light stretching. I just love seeing changes (improvements) happen when I’m coaching. Strength, techqnique, mobility, motor control (stability), speed, explosive power, coordination… It doesn’t matter […]
Went even heavier on the lifts today and it felt good. Todays barbell session: • Bench press, 3 x 3 @ 90 kg (added 5 kg from last session) • Bench press, 1 x 3 @ 85 kg (3rd set @ 90 kg felt too heavy so I went down in weight a bit to […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....