Since I’m in the grind block now it was time for some Turkish get-ups. A while back I managed to do two TGUs with a 60 kg Kettlebell so I decided to try it today again but it did not work at all, I managed to get it up on a straight arm with an […]
Tag Archives | Turkish Get-up
Back home in Sweden after 10 days in Germany, teaching the last part of the KMG GIC (General Instructor Course) and the German KMG summer camp. Today I did some training while coaching kettlebell class and it looked like this. • Press, 2 x 1/1 @ 36 kg • Press, 1 x 3/3 @ 32 […]
Första gången jag klarade av en full TGU med Sofie, förra gången jag provade kom jag inte ens upp på armbågen. Kul med ett nytt PR
En lite uppdatering på de senaste 2 dagarnas träning. Igår tisdag så körde jag lite blandat med träning under de två passen jag höll, 07:00 körde jag följande: – Snatch (32 kg), 3 x 10/10 – Clean & press (32 kg), 3 x 1/1 & 3 x 2/2 – Power snatch (32 kg), 30 st, […]
Short update today, a lot of stuff to do before leaving for London tomorrow morning, I’m teaching part of part 1 of the KMG GIC (General Instructor Course) there. It’s been a while now and I’m really looking forward to teach a GIC again. My training today will be: – Joint Mobility – Indian Clubs […]
Yesterday I did my first session of kettlebell training since I came home from the CK-FMS on the 24/5. I’ve been working on getting my FMS (Functional Movement Screen) to a all 2s without asymetries and the movement patterns that were below 2 (Active Straight Leg Raise) is that I’ve been focusing on. I’ve also […]
Monday I did some teaching, Kettlebells in the morning and Krav Maga in the evening. The semester has just started so the beginner class was packed with people which is so great to see. To teach beginners has a certain feeling to it, it is really nice and puts a lot of responsibility on the […]
Last Thursday I headed to St Paul, Minnesota to partcipate in the RKC II certification course which is the second step for RKC instructors. The RKC II is more tecnichal, it gives you a deeper understanding of the fundamental moves that is in the regimen of the Russian Kettlebell Challenge by repeating them and by […]
Since my last blog post I have been working a lot with admin stuff so trainng has been a bit on the low side for me. I did the seminar in Tjörn and had a great time over there. Peter and all the other people worked really nice over the day. Again, nice to meet […]
Todays session was awesome, being able to get out in the garden and do the training in the sun is one of the great benefits of training with kettlebells – one doesn’t have to stay inside or be in a special place to get an awesome work out… That got me thinking a bit and […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....