Went even heavier on the lifts today and it felt good.
Todays barbell session:
• Bench press, 3 x 3 @ 90 kg (added 5 kg from last session)
• Bench press, 1 x 3 @ 85 kg (3rd set @ 90 kg felt too heavy so I went down in weight a bit to be able to maintain rep speed)
• Barbell Back squat, 4 x 3 @ 120 kg (added 10 kg from last session)
• Barbell Dead Lift, 2 x 3 @ 160 kg
• Barbell Dead Lift, 2 x 3 @ 150 kg (first two sets felt heavy so I wend town in weight)
As always I also did a small session of Primal Move when coaching the kettlebell class. It is just awesome to use as a warm-up before a session, a full session or a de load after a session. As it is what Gray Cook calls ”speices specific” Primal Move just fits in with all activities.
Here is a great video about Primal Move from www.kettlebellfever.com