Can’t wait to get to work with Ole Boe during th KMG Summer Camp in Sweden this summer, check it out through the link below. Come and train with top instructors from Krav Maga Global! Tommy Blom, Expert 5, KMG Global Team and Ole Boe, Expert 3, KMG International Team will lead the training through […]
Format Archives: Bild
TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE SFG IN COPENHAGEN! Due to some changes we have been forced to change the location of the certification. We really hope that this will not interfere with your plans to attend. NEW LOCATION: Urban Fitness Legravsvej 57 2300 København S http://urban-fitness.dk/ NEW MASTER SFG Master SFG Peter Lakatos We are […]
It is an absolute honour to be able to host the SFG in Copenhagen together With Stina Albihn, Jacob Söndergaard, Anna Bogdanova at Butcher’s Garage in Copenhagen, Denmark. To be able to bring Pavels teachings back to Denmark is really exciting to the whole team! The cert will be lead by Master SFG Mark Reifkind. […]
Right now I am at KMG HQ training with Eyal Yanilov. Its always extremely inpiring and developing to train with Eyal and this time is no difference. We are working on high level techniques at the same time constantly returning to basics that time and time again show themselves as integral parts of the advanced […]
In the beginning of February I’ll be teaching a Strength and conditioning seminar in Scotland as well as a Krav Maga Seminar hosted by KMG – Scotland. Interested in joining? Check them out here. Strength and Conditioning Seminar Krav Maga Seminar – In the club Can’t wait to go to Scotland, will be a great […]
Week four of double snatches started today, it will be four sessions this week which is the same as last week. RPE (Rate of Percieved Exertion) of the session today was between a 7 and 8 over all. In general the snatches felt stronger and more explosive in general. The RPE Scale is a common […]
Still at the same protocol with double snatches, feeling awesome! Staying away from random acts of variety… (-Pavel). 2013-12-18 – Double kettlebell snatches, 10 x 10 @ 24+24 kg.
Did my first training session since November 6th today. I had to stop Pavels Total Tension Complex 2 sessions short of completion since our son was born on the 8th of November and since then I’ve had better things to do :). I will write about my experience from the TTC on Strongfirst.com soon. Well, […]
Short update today, still on the barbell program and it feels great! I added another set to the program today, the reps felt easier all the way throug the reps today so it’s going in the right direction 2013-05-13 • Bench press, 4 x 3 @ 80 kg • Barbell Back squat, 4 x 3 […]
- Krav Maga Summer Camp Sweden 2015 (KMG) | Tenacity Tactical Strength – Krav Maga & Kettlebells 20150513
- Changes to SFG Kettlebell Certification in Copenhagen, Denmark 20150216
- SFG Kettlebell Instructor Level I Certification – Copenhagen, Denmark 20141028
- Mixing up the sessions, Training log – 2014-10-07 20141008
- Grease The Groove – Training log 2014-09-13-30 20140930
- The Gothenburg Kettlebell seminar – 090215 20090216
- Warrior diet – peroiodisk fasta 20110726
- Win by TKO round 2 20100327
- TKO in round two! 20101127
- Lifting weights, training or practice 20100827
- Tommy: Tack Robban. Japp, dubbelt känns :) Må väl!...
- Tommy: Tack Greta! Japp, han är pigg och glad. Kul att...
- Greta: Men vad är det jag läser - ett barn är fött! V...
- Robert Nilsson: Härligt och höra av dig igen! Dubbelt känns! ...
- Tommy: Allt är bra :) Låter kul med stång....